Bethany Ross (CIS’12) and Brian Avery (EET/CT’12) happen to begin their jobs the same day, July 9th, 2012.
Bethany assumes the position of Technical Client Service Representative at Dyn in downtown Manchester, a infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) leader, specializing in both managed DNS and Email Delivery for the enterprise client, small business and personal user.
Brian will be a software engineer at Acme Packet in Bedford MA, the leader in session delivery network solutions, which enable the trusted, first-class delivery of next-generation voice, data and unified communications services and applications across IP networks.
Coincidence? On the surface, maybe. In essence, no. Both Bethany and Brian impressed their employers with strong technical skills and professional knowledge, relevant internship and project experience, and evidence-supported communication and team work skills. That’s what the Computing and Engineering Technology programs are about!
Bethany is the recipient of the 2012 Karla Vogel Excellence in CIS Award. Brian is the recipient of the 2011 Alumni Meritorious Service Award.
Congratulations, Bethany and Brian!
Fall 2012 MillWorks will highlight the jobs some of the UNH Manchester recent grads got immediately following graduation. We reached out through LinkedIn and other channels to the BS CIS and BS EET/CT ’11 and ’12 graduates, and this is what we’ve assembled so far.
Congratulations, and join unhcomptech LinkedIn group to network with peers and BS CIS alumni. Best strategy to advance your career!
- Brian Avery (EET/CT ’12), Software Engineer, Acme Packet, Bedford, MA
- James Bartoldus (EET/CT ’12), Software Engineer, DEKA, Manchester, NH
- Brian Block (CIS ’11), Quality Assurance Engineer, EMC, Nashua, NH
- Matthew Edmonds (CIS ’11), IT Analyst, Liberty Mutual, Dover, NH
- John Grossmith (CIS ’12), Associates Sales Consultant, Oracle, Burlington, MA
- Scott Innes (CIS ’12), Tax Exempt Representative, Fidelity Investments, Merrimack, NH
- Jeffrey Lavoie (CIS ’11), Technical Recruiter, CORE Information Technology, Salem, NH
- Andres Lara (CIS ’11), Professional Service Engineer, Enterasys, Andover, MA
- Joseph Legerstee (CIS ’11), Signal Communications Platoon Leader, 372nd Signal Company, Manchester, NH
- Daniel Lutz (CIS ’11), IT Specialist, New England Document Systems, Manchester, NH
- Sky Norman (CIS ’11), System Administrator, Newmarket International, Inc., Newmarket, NH
- Daniel Pepin (CIS ’11), Web Developer & Programmer, Digital Bungalow, Salem, MA
- Brice Rader (CIS ’12), Software Developer, Small Business Computers of New England, Manchester, NH
- Bethany Ross (CIS ’12), Technical Client Service Representative, Dyn Manchester, NH
- Matthew Vartanian (CIS ’12), Network Engineer, Philips Healthcare, Adover, MA
- Matthew Wakim (CIS ’12) IT Support, Fish & Richardson, P.C., Boston, MA
- Michael Williman (CIS ’12) IT Analyst, Liberty Mutual, Dover, NH