Source: UNH Manchester News
Eighty student interns from UNH’s urban campus in Manchester will contribute a total of 21,420 hours to area businesses, public schools, and nonprofit organizations during the spring 2012 semester.
UNH Manchester currently has 80 students from eight academic programs assigned to internships from Manchester, NH to Plymouth, CA. They are in schools, nonprofit agencies, medical facilities, political offices, and one is working at a winery where he’s studying viticulture, the science, study, and production of grapes. The students will gain experience working in their field of study while also earning academic credit and reinforcing their classroom theoretical learning.
The following is a list of the Computer Information Systems students and their Spring 2012 internship placements. For a full list, continue reading…
- Scott Callahan, Manchester Public School System, Manchester, NH
- Aaron Green, DYN, Manchester, NH
- Damir Ibrahimovic, Rioux, LLC, Manchester, NH
- Jeffrey Knight, Manchester Public School System, Manchester, NH
- Andrew Obrien, Geek Squad @ Best Buy in Concord, Concord, NH
- Paskale Odongo, The Scott Lawson Companies, Bow, NH
- Brice Radar, Small Business Computers of New England, Manchester, NH
- Bethany Ross, Manchester Public School System, Manchester, NH
- Jonathan Schultz, Town of Hudson, Hudson, NH
- Thomas Tierney, Town of Hudson, Hudson, NH
- Matthew Vartanian, SyAM Software, Nashua, NH
- Michael Williams, Hampton School District, Hampton, NH